The remoteness of the ranch and our health safety protocols help ensure the safety of our staff and guests.
The SARS-CoV-2 virus has affected life in Madison County, Idaho almost to the same extent experienced elsewhere in the country. We have implemented a rigorous program of infection control in the interest of the safety and well-being of our guests and staff. We are as serious about the health and safety of our staff and guests with the virus circulating as we are about the safety of our staff and guests and the use of firearms.
1. The ranch was closed to visitors during the early peak of the pandemic from February through June 2020 and again during the second wave of infections in 2021.
2. We are not accepting unrelated groups for overnight stays until further notice. Your group will have exclusive use of the Lodge. Exceptions must be approved by the owner and all guests.
3. Staff members have been instructed to stay home if not feeling well and will be paid full pay while off work. We encourage guests who are not feeling well to stay home or to stay isolated if at the ranch.
4. We are keeping everyone outdoors to the extent possible.
5. All staff are fully vaccinated.
6. Hand sanitizer is freely available.